Mark and I have a number of trips coming up. We always do, because we consciously take time to figure out where we want to go and how we’re going to get there. (More on that here.) But why am I sharing this with you?
Because our goal is to provide a better way to travel, and if you can benefit from our experiences, we want to help.
Let’s say you want to know the best way to get from Samana Town to Cascada El Limon, but you don’t plan on renting a car. Or you want to find something weird and different to do in Peru. Unfortunately, there’s nothing out there on the web about that…until now. Let us know, and we’ll do our best to do some scouting in order to answer that for you!
Check out our upcoming trips via our travel itinerary and let us know how we can help you – just leave it in the comments or shoot us an email!
Questions we love to answer:
- What’s the best way to travel from [Point A] to [Point B]?
- Whether it’s by plane, train, bus or buggy, we’ll scout out the best way to get there like a local. Score great travel tips for flying on points, taking a guagua across the Dominican Republic, or bussing across Greece.
- What’s a great place to score some street meat in [this town]?
- We are both great lovers of local foods – especially when it comes in the form of spinning meat logs or off of someone’s cart.
- Where’s the best place to stay in [my next city]?
- We do all sorts of travel at all price points. Whether you’re looking for a great resort in Cancun or a budget backpacker’s guide to finding last minute accommodations in Greece, we’re happy to recommend a great place for you.
- What do you recommend I read before visiting [insert location here]?
- I’ve read more books than I care to admit, and my library grows each year. I have an immense respect for the written word and my collection will soon need a room of it’s own. Whether you’re looking for a book on the history of Greece, insight into the life of geishas in Japan or just interested in what the people are reading in England these days, I’m sure I can find something to match your interests.
- What should I do with 3 days in [any place]?
- We are not nomads. We both work full time in the states and put a lot of thought into maximizing short travel time. Let us help you plan for 2 days in DC or a month in Germany.
- Is [this place] safe for female travellers?
- I’ve travelled solo quite a bit, and even when I’m not solo, constantly think about how someone else’s presence affects my sense of safety – for better or worse. Happy to provide tips, suggestions and advisories for solo travellers, especially as relates to dressing appropriately.
- April ’17 Sharon & Mark do Jamaica
- May ’17 Sharon, Mark & friends check out the Kentucky Derby
- July ’17 Sharon & Mark wed in Pittsburgh
- 7/11-7/17 Sharon & Mark honeymoon in Bora Bora
- Thxgiving ’17 Sharon & Mark visit Buenos Aires, Rio, Iguazu Falls
- Christmas/NYE Sharon, Mark and friends do Thailand
- Spring Break ’18
- Summer ’18
- Thxgiving ’18
Yup, you read that right. We’re getting married 😉
Who Am I?
Where have I been?
Check out the image below for a visual of all of the amazing places I’ve been fortunate enough to experience and My Bucket List for the places I hope to visit soon.